Reasons to Service Your Vehicle at Grand Toyota Wangara
Factory Trained Technicians at Grand Toyota Wangara
Rest assured when you leave your Toyota with us for its service, it is being looked after by factory trained professionals who use specialised Toyota diagnostics equipment, genuine parts and tools which are designed specifically for your vehicle. Maintain your warranty and take advantage of the Toyota Service Advantage capped price servicing program by servicing your new Toyota with us.
Apart from our friendly and professional team, take a look at these great reasons to service your vehicle with Grand Toyota Wangara :
- The experience and efficiency of working on Toyota's day in, day out.
- Model by model knowledge to fix problems first time, every time.
- Specialist Toyota diagnostic equipment for your car service.
- Latest technical updates from our factory.
- Access to comprehensive training to stay up to date with the latest technological advances.
Our team are here to support your automotive needs, so if you need your vehicle serviced, feel free to speak with our team or book a service online.
More Than Just Servicing at Grand Toyota Wangara
One-Stop-Shop at Grand Toyota Wangara
At Grand Toyota Wangara we offer more than just servicing with a range of one-stop-shop products to suit all of your ongoing vehicle needs including*:
- Lubricants and Fluids
- Vehicle Inspections
- Toyota Genuine Accessories
* Please note: At times we are not able to provide all services as listed above. Please ensure you contact us to confirm available services prior to your visit.
** Maximum payable for standard scheduled servicing (normal operating conditions). Excludes Goverment, Rental, Fleet Not for Profit and Toyota Employee Family Vehicle Purchase vehicles. Contact Grand Toyota Wangara for other exclusions and eligibility.
*** All Toyota Genuine Parts carry a 12 month Toyota Warranty. Conditions apply. The Toyota Genuine Parts Warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. Warranty conditions differ for Tyres and Batteries. See Grand Toyota Wangara for details.