Now everyone has access to the best quality car servicing for less. At Grand Toyota Servicing we are so confident with the competitiveness of our prices, we challenge you to find a cheaper quote for a comparable car service or repair. If you do, we will not only match it, but beat it by 10%*.
When servicing with Grand Toyota you will also receive:
- 6 months free Roadside Assist membership.
- Free VIP Fuel Discount Card.
- The highest quality workmanship from factory trained service technicians.
- World-class service facilities.
- Free coffee and great customer lounges.
- Grand Toyota EasyPay if you would prefer to pay for your service or repairs in fortnightly direct debit payments.
- Access to genuine parts and accessories for most major makes and model of cars.
Our service centres are now open Saturday mornings with free loan cars available^.
Terms and Conditions: *AHG 10% Price Challenge terms & conditions
1. AHG’s West Australia based vehicle service centres will beat any reputable competitors’ comparable vehicle service or repair quote by 10%
2. A list of AHG’s West Australian vehicle service centres can be found here
3. AHG’s 10% Price Challenge excludes:
a. Quotes from any other AHG Service Centres;
b. Quotes dated more than 6 months prior to the service booking with an AHG service centre;
c. c.Tyres and tyre fitting;
d. Fleet, government and rental vehicles;
e. Heavy machinery – call to confirm if unsure;
f. Accident repairs;
g. Manufacturer Capped Price Servicing;
h. Quotes where the price is the result of an error by the competitor;
4. Competitor quotes must:
a. Be from a business with a motor vehicle repair business licence located in the Perth, Rockingham or Bunbury area;
b. Inclusive of GST and all tax;
c. Be presented to the AHG Service Centre at prior to or at the time of making the booking. Offer cannot be redeemed retrospectively to services already completed or underway.
5. If the competitor quote does not include all aspects of the vehicle manufacturer’s scheduled handbook service, the service centre may not be able to sign off the handbook.
6. The AHG 10% Price Challenge is subject to compliance with the relevant service centre’s usual terms and conditions of trade.
7. The AHG 10% Price Challenge may be terminated or amended at any time without notice.
^Pre-booking required. Subject to availability.